Saturday, November 21, 2009

I Made a Movie!!

Wow, I figured out how to make a movie on my computer!!! Okay, so it's only 29 seconds, and it has a cluttered background, and simple sound...but it gets the message across. This is a video of me after returning home from a performance with my swing band, wearing a vintage fur coat. It was actually pretty cold tonight.

Our band played at the annual "Fantasy Forest" gala that is a fundraiser for our local hospital. Since my reinnervation surgery in May my voice has been getting much better. I had such a good time singing tonight and actually using my voice creatively. Hurray!! Hurray!!!

Ask your friends to help us get to LA. All the funds are due in just a few weeks. They can send us cash or checks or use a credit card at PayPal, send to MyPromDesign@gmail.com Even $5 helps!

As Long As Im Singing AndreaNov2009.wmv As Long As Im Singing AndreaNov2009.wmv

Click on the link to see the video

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice that you can sing again. Your mom hasn't had the same perserverance since her thyroid cancer. Andrea you are an inspiration. No wonder you want to go to LA. If you don't become famouse from the experience, you and your children will be able to bring joy to audiences where you live because of having gone to LA. I hope others will feel the same.